Document Solutions (UK) Ltd is fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In the course of providing various products or services to you, this could be directly with us, face to face, over the telephone, online or otherwise using any of the websites including customer portal or in the course of your employment / work with Document Solutions, we may process your personal data.
Your personal data may include information like your name, address, email address or telephone number and processing could mean collecting, storing, using or disclosing your personal data.
If you receive other services or products from Document Solutions, or use any of our specific websites or applications, you may be provided with further privacy notices or statements which may be contained in a separate supplemental policy.
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we collect your personal data
- What we use your personal data for
- Communications with you
- When we may disclose your personal data
- How we protect your personal data and where we store it
- How long we will hold your data for
- How you can contact us
CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS
If you deal with Document Solutions in the capacity of a representative, employee or director of one of our customers, for legitimate interests or contractual reasons, we typically process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your name, work email address and other work contact details.
- Your role, position and/or job title within your employment.
- In some circumstances, identification documentation, such as a photocopy of your passport, driving licence, ID card or other documentation. Copies of these documents may include a photograph of your face.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Document Solutions may process your personal data for any of the following purposes, depending on the capacity in which you deal with us:
- It may be general HR administration, including payroll and benefits, training and development, performance management, sickness and absence management, grievance and disciplinary procedures, equal opportunities monitoring, business continuity planning, internal finance management, including personnel expense reimbursement, travel and time-keeping;
- For the prevention of crime against our property, employees or persons visiting Document Solutions in any capacity;
- For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- For promotional and marketing materials and activities, including photos and videos;
- To survey and ascertain your satisfaction with the products or services provided to you; including the administration of feedback, compliments and complaints;
- To carry out money laundering, financial and credit checks and for fraud and crime prevention and detection purposes;
- To provide you with requested products or services;
- To identify persons authorised to trade on behalf of our clients;
- For administrative purposes in relation to the security and access of our systems, premises, platforms applications;
- To contact you about the services and products we offer;
- To consider your suitability for any of our current or future employment opportunities and to confirm your references and educational background;
- To ensure the content on our websites and applications is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests including reporting to and/or being audited by national regulatory, enforcement or exchange bodies;
- To comply with court orders and exercise and/ or defend our legal